Tuesday, October 21, 2008

That's Money

10am at work. I'm terribly tired and listening to the FIGHTER'S DREAM playlist that everyone contributed to on Saturday night.

The past weekend was a lot of fun for me personally.
Starting on Friday
I got out of work around the time of 5:30. Doe and I went directly to The Basement I think where we found Ryan in some sort of terrible sleepy/awake limbo. When we got down there the lights and TV were on and Ryan was sort of diagonal postion (in between laying down and sitting but not really doing either) and he had a blanket over his bottom half.

When Doe and I made our way into the room, Ryan looked over with heavy eyes and gave us smile. I believe Doe and I gave him a pat on the head. Ryan let us know that Emily was on her way and I was surprised she was home and excited because I hadn't seen or talked to her in a while. CP woke up from his sleep in the movie room and hung out with Ryan, Doe and I but I could tell he was still sleepy. We probably waited probably half an hour until Emily came, but I think we left immediately to get some foods. Panera specifically. I was a texting fiend!

I was texting Lane, Jim and Lina about whatever. Well Lane and Jim I was trying to figure out where they were at so they could join us in this party, but I wasn't having any luck. And Lina is a small, asian girl friend of mine who works at the mall and Doe was interesting in buying boots. 'Sloucy boots' to be exact. I laughed when Lina said "we've got ugg and boots but not so slouchy". I think only I find that funny, I'm sure. Another text I found funny was from Jim later in the night when he said "Shut the fuck up. Everytime you talk i get embarrassed." But if I told that text to someone they'd laugh, but only because Jim said fuck.

Anyways, we got to Panera and it was awesome. I enjoy soup and a small sandwhich with red onions in it. We just ate and talked about whatever. CP had some notably funny comments in Panera. After we all ordered, Doe was telling CP we got a bowl of soup and half a sandwhich for however much it was and CP said he got a whole sandwhich and he wish he was getting what we were getting. Doe said he should have looked at the menu a bit more and CP exclaimed "How am I suppose to know, they're ain't no pictures!" But he said pictures like "pic-chas" I laughed because i was true and sometimes I feel like I'm not snobby enough to really eat at Panera.

I should also note Natty was with us and had only gotten 3 hours of sleep and he was very quiet and sleepy. He told me the next day he was trying not to be grumpy. He wasn't grumpy at all and I found it interesting he was trying not to be grumpy which is hard to do after so little sleep.

After Panera, we drove down mall road to the mall to just walk around and check out whatever. The parking wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be on a Friday night, also the mall rat count wasn't very high in my eyes. Maybe it's the mall cops on their stupid Segways but I doubt it.

Natty decided to stay in Ryan's car to sleep while we hung out at the mall. It was cold out so I wonder how he did with that.

We did mall shit, walking around looking at stores. Notably, I went to Journey's with Ryan and CP and visted Lina who was just standing in Journey's working as hard as a mall employee does. It reminded me of when I worked at Spencer's. I just stood at the entrance and said hello to assholes all day then occasionally did stupid work, like climbing ladders and putting stuff in stupid places. Anyways, I talked to her for a while and coincidentally ran into another friend I knew, Ashley. Not any Ashley any of my close friends would know of. But I met her through working at the mall. Aqaintences more than friends I guess. After the pleasant visit with Lina, Ryan, CP and I ran over to delia's where Emily and Doe were. The workers at Delia's greeted three guys with a bunch of sarcasm, as expected I guess, asking if we wanted to try something [inaudible]. I just told them I was looking for two girls, then asked if anyone of them was the girls I was looking for. I was met with awkward glances and maybe some giggles. I saw Emily and Doe in the corner trying on stuff. I got some change from Ryan to buy an Airhead (Delia's sells candy!) and CP was trying really hard to push Canadian change on me and Ryan. I felt dishonest doing it and Ryan almost did it but he didn't do it either.

Whatever, the mall sucks!

We went home, I dropped off Doe and got my PS3 controller. It was half an hour since Jim texted back asking where everyone was, he was kayaking with his mama. I think, I realized now how I could be wrong. Oh well. Either way, he was at the basement alone! But we got back to him and we all hung out doing whatever! Clark and Lane came shortly after and it was grand time. Just hanging, street fighter and doing whatever.

I'm having a hard time seperating Friday and Saturday night. I know Pat was with us as well as Mac, but I don't remember who was where when. Oh I think, Pat was with us Friday night because we went to ihop that night. Mac came Saturday night and we went to CVS.

Sunday Night I went to ihop with Doe, Lane and Jim and we all talked about moving out and I'm very exciting for this to happen. I wish it could be sooner to be honest.

I called in yesterday because the morning wasn't a good time for me. I worked from home.

Well I'm tired of writing and I'm sure you're tired of reading.

I personally wouldn't read this because of how stupidly written it is. It's all filler for nothing! Plus most of the people who do read this know what I did on what night HA!

Work
Real quickly. This has to do with this client I have who is a moron and I can't believe how dense he is. He is a canadian and I've been working with him for two years and he still doesn't get anything we're doing.

Now I'm going to paste his e-mail to me, but I should have you know that I just sent him a report of activity that went through his site and I've been sending him this same report for two years.

He writes:
Thanks Tom



What does files uploaded mean? Everyone has 0 uploaded files.



What do proofs mean? Is a proof an actual completed flyer that might have been downloaded and used?


These questions seem pretty harmless, but only if you're new and not after it's the 100th time I've sent you the same report. I'm not sure why he decided he'd ask so late in the game. I responded with all the facts that he should know, but I was very annoyed.

uhhhh yah.

Also, Lauren posted about me rarely posting! I feel like I post too much. I post many times over the course of the week. I do not post on the weekend unless I have the 'time'.

If it wasn't for the terrible free time (shhh) at work I have I would probably never blog. When I would blog it would be about things a bit more intimate I would image.

1 comment:

  1. "I personally wouldn't read this because of how stupidly written it is. It's all filler for nothing! Plus most of the people who do read this know what I did on what night HA!"

    I found myself getting all defensive and looking for justifications when I read that... and then I realized I was alone in my room and there was no one to justify myself too...

    Either way I like all your posts. And I enjoy reading them. It's the kind of thing that I would want to know but neither of us really have the time to ask during the week. And even when asked it could just be avoided with a response of I had a good day or something. I just like knowing how things are going.

    ReplyDelete