Monday, October 6, 2008

Really Tired Baby

I just wanted to type I guess. I'm a really tired baby and I don't look forward to going to work tomorrow.

Things are still looking bleak at home and it sort of has me caught in this weird feeling. I can go out and having a good time with Doe and our friends but I guess I always coming back to what the situation is at home.

My mother is still ignoring me. She's actually responded to Doe a couple of times, but still not to me. This just shows that it is actually something I did. Doe narrowed it down to me 'huffing and puffing' about helping my mom remove the AC from the window last Sunday. This might be true because last time this happened it was because I gave my mother attitude when I was asked for electric bill money.

In my defense I usually reciprocate the emotions sent towards me. So last Sunday when my mom asked for help she was unpleasant to begin with. This put me in a bad mood because I felt like she was mad at me for not helping her without her asking even though I was in bed and told her to get me when she wanted to get the thing out of the window.

Last incident when I gave her attitude about money was probably because I was in a bad mood to begin with and I didn't want to think about money. I just don't like it when my mother needs to explain to me why she needs X amount of dollars. I just want to give her the money and be done with it.

I could easily be at fault. But no matter how wrong I could be it doesn't mean I should be ignored and treated like this.

I've been wishing for money lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment