Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bllllarrrrg!

I got pretty ill sunday night and not the good kind of ill.

Sunday night I went to bed around 1:30am feeling pretty normal.

I woke up probably around 4 or 5 and I was shivering like crazy. I was in between sleep and conciousness because I was shivering but in my dreams I was either a squid or I was disecting a squid, it's too hard to remember. I just know it was cold. When I was finally awake I was just trying to wrap my arms around my torso because I was so cold. I didn't know why I was shivering and freezing so bad, I just was. I desperately tried to get back to bed so I could be unconcious and not have to deal with it but I just kept shaking and shivering so bad I couldn't fall asleep. Doe woke up a couple times and just asked if I was alright and I told her I was just cold and I believe she went back to sleep rather quickly because she wasn't really awake. After the third time she asked I was okay (by this time she was just annoyed, ha) she felt my body/head and said I was really hot and I definitely had a fever. I told her I didn't have a fever and I was fine and I was just cold. She started getting really worried and said I could die, have a seizure or whatever else comes with fevers. She wanted to take me to the emergency room but I wouldn't do that. She couldn't find a thermometer and we weren't about to wake my mother. Doe got up to get some medicine for me to take, I'm not sure what the medicine was. But she came back to the room with water, milk and the pills. She got the milk so my body had substance for the pills. Well, I hate milk so I just drank the milk as quickly and painlessly as I could and I guess thatw as a mistake. Seconds after finishing the milk I felt like I was going to throw up. Doe got off the bed and ran around the room looking for a bucket or bag (I spotted a lot of bags but I guess they weren't alright to throw up in). While she ran around I sat on the bed concentrating on keeping my body from throwing up. It was a good 10 seconds that I kept it down, but then I felt it coming up indefinitely. I held my hands over my mouth and leaned forward as throw up came spewing out of my mouth and in between my fingers. I was on the ground infront of my bed just projecting a mixture of stomach juice, green/red peppers, onions, bread and sausage bits. Doe put old sweat pants she was throwing away infront of me which I continued to throw up into. Before I knew it a little pool of vomit had formed infront of me hah. While throwing up I was answering questions Doe was asking. One I especially remember was "Are you throwing up blood?" and I quickly respond "No, it's sausages" before the next wave came through my throat. After I was finished with that I had vomit all over my hands, arms and I assume my face so I hoped in the shower real quick, but not before trying to clean up the mess I had made on the floor.

It was terrible experience and in the shower I may have wasted the throw up off of my body but I neglected to really scrub the contact areas because I found after the shower my hands still reaked of vomit.

It was the first time in a very long time I had actually thrown up. After vomitting I felt a lot better and less cold. Doe still wanted to go to the emergency room but I still didn't want to. I hate hospitals and doctors and everything. I also learned I think I'd rather die then have to go there. Because while I was shivering in bed and thinking about what could have caused my illness I realized I do not want to go to the emergency room or the doctors for this. I was really concerned about Doe and my mother having to pay my bills. Oh well, ha! Nothing too serious that I couldn't overcome!

I laid in bed the following day with a headache. Today I'm very dizzy and I don't know why. I'll be going to Lane's to work out, but I might just sit and make conversation. I wanted to squat/lift yesterday but I just couldn't in the state I was in. I'd very much like to work out because last week I felt like I pushed myself a lot to accomplish weight I didn't know I could do and I'm hoping me being sick makes me weaker because I couldn't lift.

Done for now, more later in the day?

1 comment: