Monday, August 25, 2008

The Weekend

If I was any more tired then I am right now, I'd be sleeping.

Well unfortunately, I went to bed late again last night and tried to wake up at 8. Even though I set my alarm to 8, I'll always wake up at 9 or 9:30. It's been a rough morning every morning getting up for work!

While I did have a good fun weekend with my friends, I missed Doe and I'd rather her be here with me and my friends having fun with us instead of in a Foreign place with a family who isn't showing her a good time.

I'm going to work my way backwards.

Sunday:
Yesterday, we cooked breakfast at Ryan's house at 2:30pm. By we, I mean Ryan and Natty. Mostly Ryan. It was a really good breakfast too, there were hash browns, scrambled eggs, pancakes and delicious biscuits & gravy. It was all good and a good time. I believe the initial group was myself, Mark, Ryan, Natty and CP. Lane came over shortly after during the middle of breakfast being made, and Jim came over while breakfast was beginning. Jim brought really good muffins that I think were banana and nut, which is weird because I don't really like banana's or nuts. But his smelled like candy. Quite good!

This may not be funny to anyone else, perhaps it was a you had to be there moment, but towards the end of the breakfast CP was coming out of the kitchen with a bowl of cereal the rest of us were on the outside deck. CP was having a bit of trouble with opening the door and not letting the cats out of the house, so he decided to stay inside and just pet the cat for a little while. Before he knew it Ryan's other cat had come to the door expecting to get out and CP said in distress "Now there's two of them!" Mark hopped from his seat to help CP out by opening the door and forcing the cats back while CP would exit. Unfortunately and hilariously, while mark was hunched over pushing cats back, he wasn't aware how close CP's cereal bowl was to his head. So Mark essentially head butted CP's bowl forcing it to get pushed towards CP spilling Golden Grahams and sugar milk all over CP's shorts and all over one of the cats. Everyone on the deck burst out laughing, even I'm laughing to myself thinking about it.

After that we all went home. On our drive back down McDonald Rd, we stumbled upon an old wooden media center. It was in good shape and sitting on the side of the road so we grabbed it. We put it into the movie room and it's a nice nice touch.

The rest of the night was filled with naps and random video games. I went home at 1:00 and got to bed at 2:30 :\ Doe better come home before I develop insomnia.

Saturday:
Saturday morning began with me on a basement couch. I believe I woke up rather late since I remember going to bed around 5:30 or 6 on that Friday. I for some reason can't remember the details of this morning, but the highlight was going to Hannafords with Jim, Mark, Natty, Ryan and myself. It was a food adventure since I've never really been there before. Hannafords is a large super market with a mixture of Lowell Asians/Blacks and some yuppie white people. Our group was reminded by our own actions that we did not belong in such a market, HA. Jim and I gathered supplies for a stir fry that Jim was going to prepare. Jim emphasized how erratic his stir fries came out, sometimes being good or bad, but I wasn't worried at all. Stir fry details on their way. I mainly searched this super market for chap stick for my always chapped lips. (They're chapped even as I type this, why? I'm not sure. I thought chapped lips were to signify me being dehydrated but I drink so much water!). After dicking around the market for a while, we all got our things and left. We got to Ryan's to prepare the food. During the food preparation Jim yo-yo'd his yo-yo into the pots and pans that had boiling water and frying tofu. Nothing happened, but it was really funny. Maybe another you had to be there moment. After dinner I believe we just went back to the basement for another late night of games and silly discussions.

Friday:
This Friday is even more of a blur then Saturday. I know I woke up, I know I went to work, and I know I took a shower. That could possibly the end of that.

First time I slept at the Basement on the weekends like I used to. It was different this time, I missed Doe and the cats (ha) when I wasn't really thinking about anything else. I'm sure I'm already some level of crazy cat lady with the amount of time I spend thinking about the cats and thinking about how I should see them because I think they miss me. That's crazy, but I do wish I knew what my cats thought of me.

My sister and Emily both set off to their respective colleges yesterday. I know they're not gone forever, not at all. But I guess it is weird. Even though Stacey and I don't talk too often, she was always right there at home when I got there. I'm mainly worried for my mother who is now going to be completely alone when Doe and I aren't home. I know she has the cats for company, but that sort of thing changes women into crazy cat ladies. Since my mother doesn't really tell me how she's feeling I can only assume she feels sad Stacey is gone from the house for a while, since Stacey is the baby. I'm not sure if my mom now wants me and Doe to move out or stay since we're the only thing keeping my mom from being completely alone in the house. I'd like to leave though, just because I don't want to live in my parents house for much longer because of some adult-complex I have where I feel like I need to move out of my home so I can feel older.

Emily is gone too! I'm hoping she doesn't forget about us like I feel she might, ha. The Basement doesn't fit Emily too well but she still came back to hang out and talk to us. The same saying could go for a lot of other Basement goers I think but I don't think I feel like going into it.

Well I guess this will be the end of my blog. I'm a little less tired, but not by much.

Time for real work.

Oh, almost forgot about my fucked up dream.
In summary:
I was walking out of the Woburn Mall at night, but it was my own little version of the Woburn Mall. I had purchased a high hat for a drum set and I was just bashing it. Some skinny black guy had told me to knock it off so I mockingly laughed at him. After that I was walking in the dark parking lot and I could see him following me, I ran to my car and struggled to get my keys out to get into my car. He caught me before I could get my keys out of my keys. I guess in my dream I acted as if I knew him, giving him a hug and acting surprised he'd be around the area. Either way, he took my wallet. I remember crying because I was mad and sad that some guy took my wallet. It was a racist dream segment.

The next segment involved Ryan watching some movie where this Blonde (& busty, HA) girl was basically being raped by some pale white man who was clearly evil. It was a fucked part of my dream and I was really disturbed I had it. To get into the gory details (don't read past here if you are easily offended) the girl got fucked/raped by this demon man, and I guess we'll say his penis was maleable and able to take different shapes or forms. She got a nose bleed and the demon man started laughing manically. It was well known to me at this point he had made his dick so long that it was somewhere in her head which made the nose bleed make sense. Then suddenly a steel point popped out of the back of her head. The next scene of the movie was her cut in half and the inside of her body was all white. I asked Ryan, "why is her insides white?", Ryan smirked and said you know why. (It was ejaculation). She was still alive though for some reason, even after having her head penetrated from the inside out, her body cut open vertically and her body cut in half at the waist. By the way, the rapist monster was like Pinhead, except without the pins.
I believe this rape segment was spawned by Ryan showing me an ACTUAL movie called BIG BAD WOLF, where a Were-wolf rapes a girl on a bed doggy style. The image was burned into my head and I was definitely disturbed. I may joke about rape, but I shouldn't because of how much I hate it. It gets laughs haha.

The end of my dream was pretty boring. It took place in an Aztec-type, underground maze that was filled with puzzles and other things. I was with two others who I'm sure were fictional. It was boring compared to my other dream segments.

No comments:

Post a Comment