Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Changes:

I'm not exactly sure what my mood would be. The song Selfish Jean would sum it up pretty well I guess. Not really the lyrics but the general feeling you get when you hear the song.

As for the changes. Doe is finished with school tomorrow, her graduation is in the afternoon and I get to hear her speak in front of the newer students. I've always admired her ability to just talk with people, she has that charisma that isn't all that common. I'm not sure which of my friends are going to come with me to see her graduate. Right now it's just looking like it's Jimca. I gave short notice and I didn't really want more then three people coming anyways because I didn't want to have to deal with multiple cars having to follow me through the busy, streets of Lowell during the middle of the day.

Doe is also going to Florida next Wednesday for a week with a pretty odd family. I don't mean any disrespect when I say odd, but it isn't your normal family. The family consists of two halves of a family really. I just realized I'm not going to get into it as it may be indeed be disrespectful.

On to other things. I've been watching the Olympics lately and it's inspiring I guess. The fact that there are people who go and compete on an international level and that they can actually claim to be the best in the world is amazing.

More specifically I'd like to be ripped like some of the athletes. Not necessarily as big or strong as them, ha, but just as defined. I guess it's vain and sort of a selfish goal. I would indeed like to be stronger, but to be as strong as an Olympian seems sort of unrealistic for me.

Another short, weak post. But I don't really care.

Trying something different next time.

p.s. congratulations doe
happy birthday mac

No comments:

Post a Comment