Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Everyday?

Nah, I guess I can't do this everyday. I think I'd like to, but I'm far too lazy.

I've been playing a bunch of Street Fighter Alpha/Zero 3 and a lot of WoW (with my wife!) lately. Also, I've been working out with my body builder sort of friend.

I'm pretty satisfied with the gaming I'm doing, ha! Also very satisfied with the new work out regime I've started with my friend DH. I'd very much like to get back into shape, I don't like having soft spots around my body. Granted I'm no where near fat, but I'm close to out of shape/overweight (for a person of my size). I think I'd also really like to get back into fighting of some sort. But that's another thought I'd rather not go into.

My kittens should be getting medicine this Sunday to help get rid of their soft stool. I hope it helps, I feel bad that they have been in a bathroom for two months and that they poop really bad. I love them a lot.

Apparently, the price on Oil went down ten dollars a barrel. Even though that happened gas is still 4.99 a gallon! Another odd thing is the radio personality who was informing me about the Oil prices seemed distraught about the gas going down!

I don't know, another time!

p.s. I love "The Avatar", it's quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment